Skip to main content

The Withered Flower

The flower was blooming
throughout the spring.
But now, it didn't know
that one day it would wither too.

It did wither one day
but not like the way its friends did.
It left on its own will
to see the world other than where the roots were.

All in vain,
It realized a fact when it was too late.
The fact that it can't fly
without the wind.

Is it Summer?
Winter?
The weather being beautiful
or Awful
did not bother
because after all, it is just a Withered Flower
waiting to rot
to feed itself to the root.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Love unsaid

Wished our hands brushed while you smile at me to which I blushed. I make the first move our eyes meet wishing to become one meat and together, our lips fuse. I was happy finally thought it was all true and he withdrew I felt melancholy. It was all in my head, I imagined it all. It is cruel, because I never dared.

Let me leave

    Moments: 2 to 1 Now at the end it all seems pointless holding on to you was useless but nevermind I'm ending it for good. But why why does some part of my heart still want you to standby me before I say goodbye. I was looking for the signs of you leaving me behind so that I could hide without my whines that would embarrass the seas. After convincing myself to leave you there you came out of the blue My heart fooling me into thinking everything that won't be happening. I wished you wouldn't say anything that would give me hope. Let me leave... You

The Virtual Friend

 I met someone who knew nothing about me, someone who doesn't exist in my life but still says nice things to me. If I stop saying What I want to hear I would never be able to hear it again from anyone other than The virtual friend I rely on.   Instead of all the people that know me, someone who doesn't know me helps me fall in love💜 with myself.